Friday, February 20, 2009

Escape The Fate, Black Tide, and Burn Halo at Recher Theatre (Towson, MD)

Escape The Fate:




Black Tide:




Burn Halo:



I had the pleasure of shooting Escape The Fate, Black Tide, and Burn Halo at Recher Theatre in Towson on Feb 19. I had never seen any of these bands before and was pleasantly surprised. All of the bands were very high energy and a lot of fun.

The line for this show was insane. I'm sure the show was sold out. Luckily there's a bar right next door to the venue, so I was able to hide out from the bitter cold for the hour it took the line to die down and enjoy some $2.25 vodka sodas. The price still shocks me - they're so cheap it's like they're free.

Although the lighting at this venue is a bit underwhelming, I got a few shots I'm pleased with and met some super friendly local photographers whom I'm sure I'll be seeing regularly in the barricades.

Look for Escape The Fate and Black Tide this summer on the Vans Warped Tour!

No comments: