Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Devil's Orchestra at Key Club and Rainbow Graffiti








I'll just tell you now that I'll be writing about these guys often - because they're so great I go to see them play all the time. The Devil's Orchestra played the Key Club tonight. Yay. This is one of my favorite venues for shooting because they have some of the most amazing stage lighting in the Los Angeles area. Right now they're having free shows every Tuesday.

You can always see The Devil's Orchestra on Sundays at Cinespace on Hollywood Blvd. It's FREE to get in before 10pm and they have FREE VODKA drinks from 9:30-10:30pm. The band goes on at about midnight. And it's well worth the wait.


When The Devil's Orchestra was done playing I headed over to the Rainbow for dinner. I always take my camera with me when I go to the ladies room because there is always great graffiti. Who knew you could see such wise words in a bathroom stall in a restaurant on the Sunset Strip?!

1 comment:

super_tleilax said...

i love bathroom graffiti