Thursday, January 22, 2009

Demand In DC

The Demand in DC event at The Black Cat was awesome! The bands were great and the artwork was amazing. I was excited that my roommate from Hollywood was in town and able to meet up for the show, and even more excited that people liked my photography enough to take it home!

Mike Ski, the lead vocalist of The AKAs, coordinated getting all of the artwork there and displaying it. He did an amazing job. And not only does he create music, he is also a visual artist (shown below)!

The energy in DC on Inauguration night was positive, the place was packed, and everyone had a great time.

If you are one of these artists and have a website please let me know and I'll link it!

Left to Right: "B-You2" by Brett Rubin, untitled photos by Erin Williams (yours truly!), and "Brained in DC" by HorseBites


"Women's Sufferage Study 1 and 2," by Mike Ski


"Last Kiss," by David S Holloway


"Chez Klink," by Alison Williams

No comments: